26.12.10

Merry and Bright

What a Christmas! The day was really perfect, especially knowing that I might not be in the country for next year's Christmas. I was definitely appreciating every moment. The kids were delights, the adult company was so fun, the food was yummy and plentiful. We laughed, we cried, we sang, we read, we played, we snacked and we thanked God for sending his Son. Thank you Jesus for being God with Us! 


 Kate Spade: always practical, even when you're moving to Kenya.

 The annual mom's-present-wrapped-as-an-animal tradition. This year: hippo.


 All played out.
 Zoey and I both received Beauty and the Beast on DVD, which meant we had to watch it. 
 Becky's beautiful table, my beautiful macaroni and cheese. 
 Even the dolls were reverent, hands raised and heads bowed. 
 LaLa, do you see my candy cane? 
 I glance away to take Pop's picture. 
 I look back. Where did my candy cane go? He really wasn't sure. 
Found it! But it's stuck. OH no. 

And that was Christmas! Merry Merry Christmas to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment