Moments ago I was soaring above snow-covered piney mountains, and now I'm enjoying a Caribu Coffee latte at the Denver airport. Traveling bliss...here are some thoughts from the (road).
1. I saw Rachel Zoe at LAX. LOVE her. Did NOT love that the paparazzi has its own roped off area in the screening checkpoint from which to stalk paying customers. I'm sorry, I can't bring liquids on the plane or wear my shoes through the xray but they get a stalking platform? NOT cool, LAX.
2. I know, I am a hater, but what if there was a no kids rule in first class? Screaming toddlers that are old enough to be hushed are not what I had in mind when paying extra for my ticket (theoretically "paid" of course haha). What about all the classy parents that need to bring the little snotters with them? I propose a Nanny class, preferably sound proof. :)
3. I saw Nine last night...I did not like it very much. I mean it's slick, and I liked the Fergie numbers with sand and tambourines, but honestly if I wanted to go to a burlesque show with crappy songs I would just drive down to "boobs and booze alley" in Irving, TX...and I don't.
4. Movies I am DYING to see: Avatar (maybe not 7 times like I saw Titanic, but we'll see), The Young Victoria, Sherlock Holmes, Fantastic Mr. Fox and honestly I do want to see It's Complicated...I mean Meryl is in it!
5. Can't WAIT to be in Dallas with my family and see my Z's again.
6. I'm off to board, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment