10.7.09

Things I love Today

1. Trader Joe's version of Pirate's Booty: White Pouffertons of Delight!!!

2. Wednesday Discounted Car Washes

3. The Josh and Jamey Crazy Picture Telephone Game (they didn't make it up, and that's not the actual name, but they did bring it into my life and I have no idea what its real name is):
Step one: write down a random detailed sentence and pass to next person
Step two: that person draws a picture of your exact sentence, passes it on
Step three: next person writes a sentence of your picture, passes
Step four: next person draws a new picture, passes
Etc until it gets to the last person. Then you read them all/show them all and laugh until your heart explodes--believe me, unless you are all amazing artists you will end up with a very changed end product. I challange you all to play this game!

What do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment