Ok, I'm not going to list all 500. But I could! (NOTE: I don't think this post gives away anything about the movie you wouldn't know from seeing the trailer)
1. My love for Zooey Deschanal borders on stalkernesss. Except that I don't stalk her. But I do love love love her and sort of (completely) want to be her. I'm sure you all feel the same.
2. There is a psuedo musical number mid-movie (which I won't explain more of in hopes that you will all go and see it) but needless to say, that sort of thing happens in my life (mind) all the time, complete with animated birds (unicorns). Love it!
3. The movie is set in LA but I thought it was NYC for the first 2/3 of the movie. AND I've lived here for 8 years. So basically they succeeded in making LA into a magical new city that I can't wait to go and take part in (hopefully this new expedition into LA life will include my own personal Joseph Gordon-Levitt?)
4. I love movies that are told out of order--especially since this movie is about a relationship and that is so often how we remember things
5. The movie completely validates my previous post on love/love lost--Utter romantic character falls in love and when it doesn't work out questions everything he believed about soul mates/destiny/love. Ain't love grand? GO SEE IT!
Saw it last night...so good.
ReplyDelete